Ideas so far:
- "Express line" representation of gravity assist trajectories (thanks @prin !) - not sure how to represent this or if we can, since gravity assist relies so much on the relative positions of planets at a given launch time, but we're thinking about it!
- Represent atmospheres (aerobraking) differently, maybe as a thin ring around nodes where aerobraking is possible (thanks @June !) - this is definitely going into the next version
- "Omega Point Listening Station", an observatory a little beyond the edge of Pluto but within the Oort cloud
- "EANW Advanced Concepts Research Station" near the Sun-Venus L1 point, but that's crossed out and just replaced with "CONDEMNED"
- Orbiting habitats Butler and Jemison, at Sun-Earth L4 and L5?
masto instance for the tildeverse