Ideas so far:
- "Express line" representation of gravity assist trajectories (thanks @prin !) - not sure how to represent this or if we can, since gravity assist relies so much on the relative positions of planets at a given launch time, but we're thinking about it!
- Represent atmospheres (aerobraking) differently, maybe as a thin ring around nodes where aerobraking is possible (thanks @June !) - this is definitely going into the next version
- "Omega Point Listening Station", an observatory a little beyond the edge of Pluto but within the Oort cloud
- "EANW Advanced Concepts Research Station" near the Sun-Venus L1 point, but that's crossed out and just replaced with "CONDEMNED"
- Orbiting habitats Butler and Jemison, at Sun-Earth L4 and L5?
hmm, we could borrow ADM (Archer DuPont Monsanto) from our story Voortrekker and use it on another station, maybe around Saturn's moon Phoebe
the fun thing about L1 points is that they are unstable, so there's a clever, subtle question baked into the simple presence of a "condemned" space station at an L1 point: if it's so condemned, how is it keeping station?
masto instance for the tildeverse